Policies Staff Roles

[Image: blue_logo.png]
RULES & POLICIES CENTRE
POLICY: STAFF ROLES

Here are roles of each and every staff position explained; The Original Creator, Global Manager, Game Server Manager, Forum Manager, Captain Administrator, and finally the Server Administrator. Please, make sure to learn these guidelines properly in order to cooperate with Genjero High Staff team. These fundamentals are a must to ensure a healthy working staff team and we sincerely hope you will respect them and abide them.

Original Creator (Abbreviation: OC):
I. Administrative roles:
  • Can do anything possible.
II. Server management roles:
  • Can do anything possible.
III. Position overview: This role is one which regulates and manages absolutely everything in this community.

Global Manager (Abbreviation: GM):
I. Administrative roles:
  • Can appoint, manage, suspend and remove staff positions up to DSM position.
  • Can appoint, manage, suspend and remove Teamspeak 3 Administrators.
  • Can resolve administration and staff complaints up to the position of DSM.
  • Can resolve player complaints, ban and unban requests according the community rules and policies.
  • Can add, remove or modify server rules.
  • Can administrate and moderate every single board on the community forum.
  • Can appoint, manage, suspend and remove accounts for the ban list management system.
  • Can appoint, manage, suspend and remove accounts for the file transfer protocol (FTP) system.
  • Can add, edit and remove plugins, modifications and other resources from the servers.
  • Can add, edit and remove game servers.
  • Can add and edit server variables and configurations.
III. Position overview: Global Managers inherit most of their responsibilities and powers from the Original Creator, it is a role that has power to manage and lead the community on behalf of the Original Creator.

Game Server Manager (Abbreviation: GSM):
I. Administrative roles:
  • Can resolve administration and staff complaints regarding their respective administrators.
  • Can resolve player complaints, ban and unban requests according the community rules and policies regarding their respective server.
  • Can moderate every user-permeable board on the community forum and exclusively their respective server board.
  • Can add, edit, and remove plugins, modifications and other resources from the servers (Only when approved by High Staff Committee members).
  • Can add or remove maps from the server.
  • Can add and edit server variables and configurations.
III. Position overview: Game Server Technicians are the day-to-day managers of their respective servers, they are here for the daily problems of their respective servers, and ensure their administration team is running and functioning effectively and report any server issue to the higher positions.

Forum Manager (Abbreviation: FM):
I. Administrative roles:
  • Can administrate and moderate every single board on the community forum.
  • Can add, edit, and remove forums and categories from the community forum.
  • No specific role in server management.
III. Position overview: Forum Moderators are the day-to-day managers of the forum, they are here simply to make the forum clear and free of pointless and useless threads and posts.

Captain Administrator (Abbreviation: CA):
I. Administrative roles:
  • Administrators with extra administrator flags in-game (Immunity, Slot reservation).
  • Administrators that can punish Server Administrators immediately in-game.
  • Administrators of every game server in the Genjero Community.
III. Position overview: Captain Administrator are picked upon discussion by the High Staff Committee members, and are here to regulate the Genjero servers by enforcing the rules and watching over the server and server Administrators.

Server Administrator (Abbreviation: SA):
I. Administrative roles:
  • Classic-access-administrators.
III. Position overview: Server Administrators are to make sure that players are abiding the rules and following them strictly, they are strictly forbidden to immediately punish another Administrators in-game or they will be demoted on the spot.

High Staff Committee Members
Original Creator
Global Managers
Game Server Managers

[Image: blue_logo.png]
Copying, reproducing, or uploading this content is not permitted without consent from the High Staff Committee
Copyrights of Genjero Community - 2018